Power Principles 4 Success
Psychologist Carol Dweck of Stanford University, synthesized in her remarkably insightful Mindset: The New Psychology of Success — an inquiry into the power of our beliefs, that both conscious and unconscious, and how changing even the simplest of them can have a profound impact on nearly every aspect of our lives.
Power Principles 4 Success is your key to a new Learning Model for taking you to the next level.
1. Understanding: "Seek first to understand and then be understood" ~ Stephen Covey, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Understanding requires internalising the knowledge, stepping out and acting on the knowledge, understanding the change and the feedback of our results and the conditions and circumstances in our environment, and making then the necessary adjustments in that process.
2. Honesty: Honesty has deep roots and a direct correlation to the results in your life. Without honesty, nothing can exist properly, and nothing can be sustained. There's no foundation. But when we live according to or within the principle of honesty, our power multiples.
3. Vision: What role does VISION have in living a successful and rewarding life? This is, without a doubt, one of the fundamental lessons within a learning model of achievement. A vision is something that emerges from our soul. A vision starts to take form and shape when you begin to see a life beyond your current conditions and circumstances.
4. Persistence: In the context of the Power Principles, persistence is not about enduring. In fact, it's far from it. Instead, persistence is about actively doing whatever must be done with purpose, passion, and inspiration.
5. Focus: Just as vision helps define our life's purpose and identify objectives to help us reach it, focus gives us clarity and concentrates our energy and activity to help us reach and grab our goals in order to carry out that life's purpose.
6. Courage: "All our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue it." ~ Walt Disney. It's not about hiding from the storms, but learning how to dance through the rains so we get to see the rainbow on the other side.
7. Intuition: Our intuition is without question one of the most powerful resources available to us. When we use it correctly it can magnify the benefits we receive from applying all of the other power principles. As a Power Principal, your intuitive faculty must be unleashed so that it can help illuminate your journey.
8. Leadership: Leadership is not just about the vision of where you see yourself or your organization. Leadership comes from an internal process. True leadership emerges from within.
9. Faith: In its simplest form faith is complete trust or confidence in someone or something based on our strong belief rather than physical proof. Faith is the means by which the unimaginable, untouchable and unknown becomes manifest in your life. It is the element of miracles. It is the most powerful unseen force in human nature and on a practical level, it is the secret to success.
10. Giving: The giving we'll be talking about in this lesson is an act of the heart. Demonstrating all the virtues of the heart, generosity love, faith, gratitude. The act of giving from the heart cannot be separated from its intentions or motivations.