6 Steps to Starting Your Own Business
Starting a business is not a simple 1+1 formula, however, it is not that hard either.
Throughout my career as a Business Consultant, I'm often asked these few questions from individuals & clients that want to start their own business.
- HOW do I start? If you’re anything like me, I get frustrated with all those people who tell me “it’s easy” or “you can do it”. All you have to do is x, y and z … but then they don’t actually tell me HOW. How do I do that x, y or z step?
- WHERE do I start? Where do most people start these days? When you’re told to do some research, where do you do it? Give me a hint!!
- WHO can help me? I don’t have a lot of money – a majority of people don’t. Who can help me? Accountants cost money. I will cover that too.
- WHAT do I need to know? I don’t know what I don’t know! So how do I even know what questions to ask.
- WHAT do I do? How can I make sure that I’m doing this right?
- WHEN is a good time to start?
In this course, we will help you identify what are the KEY basic steps you must take to start your business. There is a right and a wrong way to start a business. We'll give you a list of things that you MUST do and you MUST NOT DO to do this right.
If you're planning to start your very own business today, take this course and learn from an experienced entrepreneur and a qualified Chartered Accountant.